Tech is such a huge part of dating in 2016 we meet mates on dating apps, we have endless forms of social media for researching and stalking our crushes, and bae is available 24/7 via text.
So why hasn’t Siri got on board yet?
Sure, Siri’s just a robot living in your phone. Maybe she’s jealous that you can experience love and she can’t.
But like we said, she’s a robot. She isn’t supposed to have emotions. It’s time for Siri to get over her jealousy of the human connection and help us out with our dating lives.
Here are eight things we wish Siri could do that would help us become romance wizards:
2. Siri should be able to sense when you’ve been on Tinder for too many hours and give you a list of nearby places where you can meet humans.
3. When you tell Siri you’re going into a first date, she should automatically give you a bailout phone call 30 minutes later, just in case.
4. Siri should be able to sense when you’re awkwardly failing at flirting with someone by giving you conversation topic ideas via morse code vibrations in your pocket.
5. When you enter your apartment with a hot date, Siri should send signals to your TV to automatically turn on and play Netflix Netflix and Chill made easy.
6. When you can’t think of what to write on Tinder, Siri should use her robot mind to construct the perfect flirty response.
7. Siri should be able to sense if you and your partner are having a fight and then mediate your arguments.
8. And in particularly lonely moments, it would be nice if Siri could at least be nice and engage in a conversation with you.
Originally found athttp://mashable.com/
The post 8 things Siri should do that would help our dating lives appeared first on Dating Guide To Everything.