1. â€œThe Ashlee Simpson Showâ€ was legitimately so great.
The travails of producing a record! Sibling rivalry! And remember all the drama with her boyfriend, Josh Henderson? And her next boyfriend, RYAN CABRERA????
2. It gave us so much, including this gif:
3. â€œPieces of Meâ€ is still the ideal brand-new-relationship song.
Piece. Peeeees-ez. Peeee-seeez of meeee-yeh.
4. And Autobiography overall is still super, super catchy.
â€œUndiscoveredâ€ ?? Put that on in the car and turn it all the way up. So many emotions.
5. She had the spikiest ponytail in the history of ponytails.
This was very important and enviable at the time.
6. She looks cute in so many different hair colors!
I think red is my favorite but honestly idk.
7. And who can forget the insanely-named â€œOutta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)â€ and its totally bonkers, DalÃ-esque video?
Ay ya ya ya ya.
8. Like what is going on here??
I do not know. I just know I want more of it.
9. She also pre-Gaga’d Gaga.
The video for â€œOutta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)â€ premiered December 19, 2007; Lady Gaga’s â€œJust Danceâ€ video premiered in May 2008.
10. She has delightful spunk.
There is a hole in our hearts in the shape of Ashlee Simpson’s particular breed of early-aughts punk.
11. She made argyle look cooler than it has any reason to.
This is so hard to do! Especially in the form of sweater vest!
The post 12 Reasons Ashlee Simpson Is The Most Underrated Simpson appeared first on Dating Qia.